Sometimes deleting an account is needed due to various reasons, like using a wrong email address. Prior to deleting your KaiOS account, please make sure it was registered with KaiOS device via Antitheft. Otherwise, it could be an account created specifically by your mobile carrier (MNO) or device manufacturer (OEM). In this case, we recommend contacting your MNO or OEM directly.
1. Go to the account website https://services.kaiostech.com/antitheft/
2. Click ‘Forgot password’ and enter your email.
3. Click 'Reset password'. Then check your email (and spam folder) for the password reset email and create a new one.
4. Sign in to the KaiOS account that uses your email.
5. Delete the account via ‘Edit account’ -> ‘Delete Account’.